We provide NIR calibration development, calibration transfer and calibration monitoring services. These services are particularly useful for companies with limited resources or limited experience in developing NIR calibrations and have particular analytical requirements that cannot be met with off-the-shelf calibrations. By utilising our services you can avoid the cost of purchasing NIR calibration software and committing additional staff resources to your NIR project.
NIR Calibrations need to be adjusted annually to compensate for seasonal product and raw material variations. Having taken the step to invest in NIR solutions and instrumentation, don’t let your lack of resources hinder your expected returns.
Our experienced application support engineers will evaluate your analysis needs and help provide options to develop and monitor calibrations for your R & D or quality control.
NIR Calibration Support Features
- A Project Manager is allocated at the commencement of your project and works with you until your calibration is implemented
- Our application Engineers are supported by Scientists who have developed thousands of calibrations around the globe
- Upgrades to SpectraStarTM calibrations can be made through the instruments remote access capability
- Seasonal calibrations (monitoring) can be achieved with a minimum of 8 samples
- We can also assist the transfer of calibrations from other manufacturers NIR analysers (including FOSS, Perstop, Bran&Luebbe, Bruker) to SpectraStarTM
NIR Calibration Support Availability
- Available for SpectraStarTM NIR Analyser users
- Available in Australia, New Zealand, and South Pacific
- Customs regulations restrict our ability to provide complete calibration development services where the scanning of raw materials and finished products from outside Australia is required.
Contact us to talk about your particular requirements. We can customise a solution that includes calibration monitoring and calibration development.