Effective training helps your personnel take full advantage of the NIR Analyser’s capabilities, helps you avoid downtime and extends the working life of your analyser. Courses are available either on-site or at centralised training centres. All courses are conducted by trainers with extensive instrument experience. Contact us to discuss your training requirements. Price is dependent on the location of your site and the number of participants.
NIR Operator Training
- On-site training available
- 1/2 day and full day options available
- Customisable to suit individual company applications
- Course content includes: start up procedures, calibration maintenance, achieving consistent and repeatable results, preventative maintenance, trouble shooting.
NIR Calibration Software Training
Knowing how to develop a calibration properly is imperative to the successful performance of your instrument. Too often the calibration process is paid scant attention and approached by throwing together a few samples and hoping for the best! How well your NIR Analyser performs is largely dependent on how well it has been calibrated.
- 2 day training course for those developing their own calibrations
- Introduces users with little or no experience to the principles of calibration
- Provides the knowledge and skills required to develop and implement an NIR calibration
- Small class sizes allow participants to become fully acquainted with the basic theory and deep dive into analytical problems.