Feed Test & Forage Test
Feed test and forage tests are routinely carried out using near infrared based technology. In less than a minute you can carry out a feed test and receive simultaneous results for moisture, protein, fat, fibre, starch and other parameters.
Ideal Test Points
- Raw material receival preventing the intake of off-specification product.
- Raw material testing to control meal formulation.
- Raw material testing to optimise least cost formulations.
- Monitoring and controlling mixers and optimizing the addition of liquid fat.
- Monitoring and controlling moisture levels in extruders and driers.
- Verifying production batch values and optimizing fat spraying on pellets.
- Verifying and documenting finished feed label claims.
Which Feed & Forage Products
|Animal feed||Fish meal||Peanut meal|
|Beef feed||Forage||Pet food|
|Blood meal||Horse feed||Poultry meal|
|Broiler feed||Layer feed||Prawn feed|
|Cat feed||Meals||Sheep feed|
|Cattle feed||Meat & bone meal||Soybean meal|
|Dairy feed||Molasses||Sunflower meal|
|Dog food||Oaten hay|
|Fish feed||Mixed hay|
Parameters You Can Measure
|Neutral detergent fibre (NDF)||Acid detergent fibre (ADF)|
|Water soluble content (WSC)||And many more|