Dairy Product Analysis
Where To Use Analyser
- Monitoring and controlling of mixers.
- Monitoring and controlling protein and moisture levels in driers.
- Verifying production batch values.
- Verifying and documenting finished food label claims.
- Automatically and continuously control correct product composition/ recipe (inline process control for liquids and slurries)
On-site near infrared analysers (NIR) and photometric analysers are ideal for: butter analysis, margarine analysis, cheese analysis, milk powder analysis, cream analysis, ice cream mix analysis, mayonnaise analysis, yoghurt analysis and whey analysis. In less than a minute on-site analysers provide simultaneous quality control and nutritional results for dairy products including: moisture, protein, fat, solids, lactose and other quality parameters.
Follow these links to ProAnalytics Pty Ltd for specialised near infrared analysers used for in-line process control: milk inline process control and specialised analysers for the following dairy products: yoghurt analyser, cream cheese analyser, processed cheese analyser & cream analyser. ProAnalytics Pty Ltd is part of the Unity Scientific Asia Pacific group of companies.