Feed Test & Forage Test
Ideal Test Points
- Raw material receival preventing the intake of off-specification product.
- Raw material testing to control meal formulation.
- Raw material testing to optimise least cost formulations.
- Monitoring and controlling mixers and optimizing the addition of liquid fat.
- Monitoring and controlling moisture levels in extruders and driers.
- Verifying production batch values and optimizing fat spraying on pellets.
- Verifying and documenting finished feed label claims.
Feed test and forage tests are routinely carried out using near infrared based technology. In less than a minute you can carry out a feed test and receive simultaneous results for moisture, protein, fat, fibre, starch and other parameters.